If you’re lazy when it comes to your hair, but still want to look put-together, don’t worry – we’ve got you covered. Check out these three easy hair tutorials that will have you looking great in no time. You can make these styles with wigs such as DNE wigs.
The first style is an easy updo. Just follow the four steps outlined in the blog post and you’ll have a cute bun in no time. The second style is quick and easy curls. Again, just follow the four steps outlined in the blog post and you’ll have beautiful curls in no time. The last style is an easy and elegant ponytail. This one only takes four steps as well, so it’s perfect for lazy girls who want to look put together without spending a lot of time on their hair.
Easy Updo for Lazy Girls
- Start by sectioning off the top layer of your hair with a clean line. If you have bangs, you can either leave them out or pin them back with some bobby pins.
- Create a messy bun. Take the top layer of hair and create a messy bun at the crown of your head. Secure it in place with some bobby pins.
- Let the bottom layer of hair down and add some texture to it with your fingers or curling iron. This will help to give your updo some dimension and keep it from looking too flat.
And that’s it! This easy updo is perfect for lazy girls who want to look put together without spending a lot of time on their hair.
Section Off The Top Layer Of Hair
- Start by parting your hair down the middle into two sections. Then, take a small section of hair from the front of your head and clip it away. This will be the section that you work with first.
- Spray this section with a heat protectant and then begin wrapping small sections of hair around your curling iron. Work in small sections until you have curled the entire top layer of your hair. Release the curl and let it cool before moving on to the next section.
- Once you have curled the top layer of your hair, let down the bottom layer and spray it with a heat protectant as well. Curl this layer in the same way, working in small sections until all of your hair is curled.
Quick and Easy Curls for Lazy Girls
- Gather hair into a low ponytail.
- Wrap a small section of hair around the elastic.
- Pull the ponytail through the elastic.
- Secure the ponytail with bobby pins.
If you’re lazy and looking for easy hair tutorials, this blog post is for you. We’ve rounded up three styles that are quick and easy to do, so you can get out the door without spending a lot of time on your hair. So there you have it! Three easy hairstyles for lazy girls. Which one will you try first? And remember that these styles can be done on human hair wigs too. That means you don’t necessarily need to have long hair for these styles. Go ahead and try them today!